Monday, July 6, 2009



So I figured I'd put something new on for Ashley so she has more than one blog post to read. :DDD All for you, m'dear! Except for I suck at pitchurrrrrrs. So those are the finished socks. So I made these socks for my dad for Christmas, right? Right. And I didn't even get to the heel on the first one. Then I got through the heel after Christmas. Then I realized I messed up so I ripped back (I HATE ripping back). Then I put them down, and then I picked them back up and started again.

And then I finished them. The elastic I used in the heel and toe (considering they were a 100% wool yarn otherwise) hurt my hands very badly. My cousin is talking to me on facebook and so I am distracted and so I am going to cut this short. But anyhow, here are some pictures. Please not on the picture of them being modeled, they are on my size 5-and-a-half-feet. My dad wears size-nine-in-mens' shoes. So. They don't quite fit. But yes. Please refer to top of blog for pictures because I can't figure out how to put them below text. But alas poor Yorek. I shall figure it out. (Zack, if you're reading this, you should help me because I fail and you rock and <3,>

Bye nonexistent masses and Ashley! :D

PS......theatre kid outings have to happen. Speaking of Ashley, I be jealous. XP

No comments:

Post a Comment